- Lecture Series
- Special Coaching Classes
- Remedial Classes
- Seminars / Workshops / Conferences
- Group Discussions * Projects
- Industrial & Field Visits
- Internal Tests
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
The Sports Department of the College has been actively promoting sports events by instilling the Spirit of Sportsmanship. Students participate both at College and Intercollegiate Level Sports events College has number of University blue in various sports events. Special coaching is given to students in the field of their interest under the leadership and guidance of the Physical Education Director of the College, Shri. P. M. Nagabhushana Shastry.
NSS (National Service Scheme) :
The National Service Scheme of the college has strength of 100 volunteers, giving yeoman services to the society. The volunteers involve themselves wholeheartedly with the NSS motto “NOT ME, BUT YOU”. They participate in various activities like Literacy Awareness, Conducting Health Camps, Preservation of Monuments, Promoting Communal Harmony, Plantation of Saplings and many other innovative programmes. The NSS Unit of the college is under the leadership of the Programme Officer, Dr. Basavaraj. S. Tallur.
SCOUTS & Guides :
The College Scouts and Guides Unit was established in the year 2012-13 with strength of 24. It makes students good leaders, a role model, good guides and a worthy citizen. It aims at creating a healthy society by instilling a sense of discipline and Social values among the youths. The Scouts Unit is lead by Rovers Scouts Leader, Prof. Kishore Kumar J. from the Department of Statistics.
NCC (National Cadet Corps) :
The College encourages students to enroll themselves for National Cadet Corps in open units at Karnatak and Kittel College, Dharwad.
STUDENTS’ COUNSELLING :
A Counselling Cell has been set up in the college to find solutions to students who undergo various psychological related problems like stress, depression and Career related issues. This Cell is managed by Teachers who have been trained by NIMHANS, Bangalore.
CAREER GUIDANCE AND PLACEMENT :
A separate Career Guidance and Placement Cell is set up in the college so as to enable and guide the students to choose the best careers and help them in getting good jobs. The Cell helps in giving information about various Competitive Examinations conducted by State and Central agencies. The Cell establishes contact with major employers and conduct Job Fairs for the benefit of the students.
BEST PRACTICES :
Co-curricular activities are an integral part of college activities. Each Department organizes various Workshops, Seminars and Competitions so as to encourage the students in group discussions in order to develop their confidence and personality. Special lectures by eminent scholars and speakers are arranged to update the knowledge and skills of the students.
- Educational Adoption of Poor students by Teachers.
- Nomination of Class Representatives on Merit basis.
- Nomination of Teachers’ as Course Co-ordinators on Seniority cum Rotation basis.
- Nomination of Teachers as Class Co-ordinators on Rotation basis.
- Conduction Campus Recruitment and Job Fairs.
- Enhancing leadership qualities by conducting Students Weekly Assembly.
- Monthly meeting for redressal of students grievances.
- Workshops for Class Representatives.
- Remedial classes for Slow and Poor performing Students.
- Collaboration and Interaction with local Industries.
- Nomination for Best Boy and Best Girl every year.